- Leverage: up to 400:1
- 24/7 cryptocurrencies trading
- Regulated on 5 continents
- Minimum Account Balance – USD $100
- 200+ instruments, commodities, indices and stocks
- Desktop, tablet, mobile and web-based trading
- Automated trading platforms and EA & MQL5 compatibility
- Fixed & variable spread accounts
- Client funds held in segregated accounts for increased security
- Fully regulated in Europe, Australia, Japan, British Virgin Islands and South Africa
Avatrade.com History & Background
AvaTrade (Previously known as AvaFX) has been in online trading since 2006. The company was created as a combined effort of financial professionals and experts in web-commerce with the goal of perfecting the online experience for retail traders.
Ava Trade is regulated on 5 continents, which is listed below;
- AVA Trade EU Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (No.C53877)
- AVA Trade Ltd is regulated by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission
- Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the ASIC (No.406684)
- Ava Capital Markets Pty is regulated by the South African Financial Services Board (FSP No.45984)
- Ava Trade Japan K.K. is regulated in Japan by the FSA (No.1662) and the FFAJ (No.1574)
Avatrade.com Trading Platforms
AvaTrade.com provide you have an option to choose more trading platforms and more ways to trade. They offer two manual trading platforms – MetaTrader 4 and AvaTradeAct – with full mobile trading support. You can also choose from a variety of automated trading platforms, including Mirror Trader, Zulu Trade and others.
Avatrade.com Deposits and Withdrawals
Avatrade.com Provide different plateform and automated trading softwares to its clients.
- MetaTrader 4
- Automated Trading
- Mobile trading
- Mac Trading
- Web trading
Avatrade.com Account Types
AvaTrade.com provide different types of account to it clients, i.e. demo account to trade currencies with virtual money before open real account, AvaTrade Islamic accounts also available for Muslim traders.
Avatrade.com Offers and Promotions
AvaTrade.com offer bonuses to new clients on their first deposit during the promotion period only. (Terms & Conditions Apply)
AvaTrade.com also provide ongoing education so that you can keep improving your trading skills, and learning new concepts with exclusive free videos, articles, e-books and daily market analysis. They also conduct a series of webinars in different languages, which apply to all level of traders – from beginner to expert.
Avatrade.com Contact and Support
AvaTrade.com provide dedicated account managers and devoted customer service in 14 languages. The support team are available by phone, email and live chat are available 24/5, and are ready to provide help at any matter, combined with a wide deep knowledge of the different financial markets.